[leafnode-list] Re: only_groups_pcre - used for negation?

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 at 02:31 GMT, William Hooper penned:

> Brute force also works.  http://www.fredi.de/maillist/msg00030.html
>
> "...I would just edit the script calling fetchnews to do a "rm
> /var/spool/news/interesting.groups/alt.binaries.*" before fetching."
>
> Extended as needed.

Hehe.  That would indeed work.  I think it's cleaner to remove them from
the list of available groups than to have the group mysteriously
disappear, but if it became a real problem ...

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please