Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.44.rc2 available (also as RPM)

Matthias Andree said:

> I am still soliciting comments on the binary RPM which is _supposed_ to
> work on all recent Intel 32-bit x86 or AMD 32-bit based Linux
> distributions that have glibc 2.2 or glibc 2.3.
>
> Volunteers, please step up.

The link at the top of the page is incorrect for the RPM (points to
leafnode-1.9.44.rc2-1.i486.rpm, but the file is
leafnode-1.9.44.rc2-1.i386.rpm).

Also, the RPM overwrites /etc/xinetd.d/leafnode, which disables the
service.  I agree it should be disabled by default on install, but if you
are upgrading it is a pain.  Same thing happened in rc1, but I didn't
notice until a week or two later when I restarted xinitd for something
else and leafnode quit.

--
William Hooper