Re: [leafnode-list] Software changes and leafnode.org

I find your sig very thought-provoking, Cornelius.

I am running my own Web site, and would like to help, but you really need
someone more local.  Also, my skills are very basic.  If anyone is
interested, I am at http://www.iinet.net.au/~tomlai1/  I have moved the Lions
pages to a public server, but they are linked to it.

Doug.

--
The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands.
	- Robert M. Persig