[leafnode-list] Groups Not Being Removed

I am running the 1129a build of 2.0.  I continually see the following groups
in my texpire output even though there are no messages left.  Aren't the
groups supposed to be automatically removed?

public.mozdev.communicator: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept
public.mozdev.chimera: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept
tin.dev: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept
tin.users: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept
tin.bugs: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept
tin.announce: 0 articles deleted, 0 kept

I am running texpire as "texpire -vvv"

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)