Re: [leafnode-list] Closure of this list

Cornelius Krasel  said:
> Due to novel restrictions imposed by the (increasingly incompetent)
> computer center, this list will pass out of existence on or around
> January 15th, 2004.
>
> If nobody disagrees, I will forward a list with the email addresses of
> current members to Matthias Andree so that he (or someone else) can
> establish a replacement.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> --Cornelius.

Has anyone talked to Jeff Wasilko about his offer to host?  He was the one
that made the offer last time around, but I don't know where that ended
up.  Unfortunately, I can't find the post in the leafnode.de archives, and
gmane.org mudges e-mail:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.leafnode/1883

--
William Hooper