Re: [leafnode-list] is it bug?

Autor: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> [MA]
MsgID: 20031221113802.GA7171@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:38:02 +0100

MA> It's unlikely that it is a bug. Once fetchnews has decided it has to
MA> download the full newsgroups list, it will retry until it has received
MA> the full list from all servers in one run. Try running "fetchnews -n"
MA> so you'll only see the error messages, and watch for messages like:

OK. Then I need to comment some news servers that not work right now. And,
maybe the problem is in this:

Newsgroup name conflict, chose comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.gus

I hope that commenting problematic servers will help.

Best regards,

--
   URKE MMI :: urke@xxxxxxx :: www.urke.on.to :: ICQ UIN 104794867
  Registered Linux User #280650 [counter.li.org] :: SLACKWARE LINUX