RE: [leafnode-list] Newbie Question

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Herbert Graf wrote:

> > Herbert Graf schrieb am 2004-01-04:
> >
> > > 	Just installed leafnode latest version on my redhat9.0 box.
> > Everything
> > > SEEMS OK except no articles appear in my newsreader!

I haven't been able to tell from the exchanges if this is the latest
version of the 1.9 or the 2.0.0 alpha.  I'm not sure if it matters.

My recollection from using the 2.0b8_ma9 version was that my
newsreader wouldn't see new articles until fetchnews had completed a
run--this can take a while if there are a lot of new group
subscriptions.

Ted

--
Theodore Heise      <theo@xxxxxxxx>      Bloomington, IN, USA