RE: [leafnode-list] Newbie Question

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Herbert Graf wrote:

> 	I think I figured it out, looks like nothing is updated
> until texpire is run, no mention of that anywhere... so, how do
> people have their cron jobs set up? Where should I add these
> entries? Thanks, TTYL

I have texpire running daily at 4:00 a.m. and fetchnews running
every fifteen minutes (7,22,37,52).  The install docs for the latest
2.0.0 alpha snapshot sugest to run texpire manually after running
fetchnews the first time.  I've never seen a need for it to have
been run in order to view new news.

--
Theodore Heise      <theo@xxxxxxxx>      Bloomington, IN, USA