[leafnode-list] Re: Log poster's IP address in custom header

Matthias> Committed with changes to nntpd.c. The whole sockaddr mess
Matthias> was already solved further up in the masock() modules, so
Matthias> I'll just cache the address rather than using inet_ntop
Matthias> again. Makes the nntpd.c changes a lot shorter.

Great. Is there a CVS access to allow me to synchronize?

Matthias> I also dropped the sprintf, it does not belong into new
Matthias> code. If it cannot be avoided, snprintf shall be used.

Ok. However, this was not a security risk as no user-provided data was
given, only IP addresses returned by the OS.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@xxxxxxxxxxx -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam