Re: [leafnode-list] Xref message id number

On this day, Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 02:18:45AM +0100, Matthias Andree
wrote ...
> Neil wrote:
>
> > I use leafnode 1.9.46.rel for info, but I'm not sure that's
> > important.
>
> As you need to install anew anyways, please go for 1.9.49.rel which
> was
> set loose today.

No worries. I'll do that. :-) As a matter of interest, is the last
line of the header of a message in leafnode 2.x, the Xref line? I'm just
thinking of compatibility with different versions of leafnode, for when
I finally "release" my stats script to the world. :-)

> > Can I set the message id number on my new leafnode news server to
> > start at a different value than 1? e.g. 498302? I want to avoid
> > conflicts in the database with duplicate message id numbers.
>
> And you can:
<snip>
> HTH,

Oh it does. Thanks very much for the explanation.

Neil

(Sorry Matthias, I should have replied to the group and not to you. :-)