Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Building RPM for leafnode-2

Daniel Zwick schrieb am 2004-01-17:

> There is still something wrong, fetchnews says:
>
> cannot open /config: No such file or directory
> Reading configuration failed (No such file or directory).

Can you show me the exact ./configure command line along with your
config.log please? Does your rpmbuild define %_sysconfdir or similar?
(try rpm --showrc or rpmbuild --showrc, whatever it's called with RPM4 -
I'm using RPM3). What distribution are you using?

--
Matthias Andree