[leafnode-list] Re: Building RPM for leafnode-2

Matthias Andree wrote:

>> There is still something wrong, fetchnews says:
>>
>> cannot open /config: No such file or directory
>> Reading configuration failed (No such file or directory).
>
> Can you show me the exact ./configure command line

Just "./configure", nothing else. I thought, I'd just let it auto-detect
everything, usually this works.

> along with your
> config.log please?

Attached it to this message. (bzipped, to keep it small)

> Does your rpmbuild define %_sysconfdir or similar?
> (try rpm --showrc or rpmbuild --showrc, whatever it's called with RPM4 -
> I'm using RPM3).

I am not sure. I have attached the output of rpm --showrc to this message.

> What distribution are you using?

SuSE 9.0

regards,
Daniel