Re: [leafnode-list] List and feed

>> Is it possible to prevent it from downloading new groups completely?
>
> It reads the LIST of new newsgroups, which is empty for many of my
> fetchnews runs - it is only non-empty when the upstream's administrator
> has added new groups. You cannot prevent this download without code
> changes to fetchnews.c.

I'll explain better ... we have 2 sources, a fast one and a slow one. The
fast one has far too many groups, far more than we need, the slow one has
an ideal number of groups - so no need for filtering (which would be best
avoided in our case). Due to the slow feed being slow we'd like to
download the content from the fast source, but the list from the slow
source - is this possible?