Re: [leafnode-list] List and feed

Andrew Cranson schrieb am 2004-01-27:

> I'll explain better ... we have 2 sources, a fast one and a slow one. The
> fast one has far too many groups, far more than we need, the slow one has
> an ideal number of groups - so no need for filtering (which would be best
> avoided in our case). Due to the slow feed being slow we'd like to
> download the content from the fast source, but the list from the slow
> source - is this possible?

Yes, it is. You can write "noactive = 1" below the server whose
group list you do NOT want.

In your case, on leafnode 1.9.49:

server = fast.example.org
noactive = 1

server = slow.example.org

The order is important, servers are queried in order listed, the first
one to carry a group will be the one most if not all articles for that
group will be fetched from.

This feature has not yet been forward-ported to leafnode-2.