[leafnode-list] Filtering on Body text

Hi,

I'm currently running leafnode ver. 1.9.42.rel, on Mandrake 9.2.

On one of the groups that I subscribe, there is a rather oboxious nym shifter
who is hard to get rid of, on account that he is very good a forging his
headers.  But, he always has the same sig.  Therefore is it possible to apply
a filter that would block that person, based on the following words that
always occure in his sig, i.e. "Your Free Insult:"

At the moment, i'm using grep to find the articles and piping it through
xargs rm, which works, but I would prefer to use the filter file if that were
possible.

Thanks.

Mark Gary