[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Case insensitive matching in filterfile?
- To: Leafnode Mailing List <leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Case insensitive matching in filterfile?
- From: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:08:23 +0100
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
Reiner Steib schrieb am 2004-02-10:
> Indeed! Way cool.
> This should be advertised in filterfile(5) or "filters.example".
> Maybe I can prepare an addition. Which file do you prefer?
Both. I'd wish PCRE wouldn't keep shuffling its man pages around so that
I could just list it in SEE ALSO without breaking after the next PCRE
release. It's in pcrepattern(3) as of PCRE 4.4 and was in pcre(3) in
some PCRE 3.x versions and pcre(7) before that...
Encrypt your mail: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95
leafnode-list mailing list