Re: [leafnode-list] problems following getting newgroup list

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Matthias Andree wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Robert Marshall wrote:
>
>> > Could you mail me your gzip-ped or bzip2-ed
>> > /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo file (not to the list please!)
>>
>> ...done off list, thanks, I've posted a message to gnu.emacs.gnus trying
>> to see if anyone else knows what's up, I can post, riun texpire and
>> fetchnews but the reading interface is a little iffy (knode appears to
>> be ok too)
>
> *shrug* I'm using Gnus (CVS version though, called "No Gnus") myself
> with leafnode-2 and haven't seen problems. The canonical place to ask
> questions about Gnus however is the ding@xxxxxxxx mailing list.

I googled and could see some similar errors being reported though no
solution that I could see.
I've just tried a touch of my .newsrc and that appears to have solved it,
so I assume there was some problem with the .eld file

Sorry for any alarm caused!

Robert