Re: [leafnode-list] Trying to compile leafnode

Toby Newman schrieb am 2004-02-23:

> ./compile (as user) seems to work fine, no error messages.

./compile is a helper that shouldn't do anything when called without
further options. If you don't give it any work, it cannot fail.

> make (as user) generates the usual few pages of text, and a peppering of
> "configutil.c:161: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `rpl_malloc'" errors.

These won't happen on leafnode-1.9.51.rel. 1.9.33 is old and has
security-relevant bugs that have been fixed in newer versions.

Get 1.9.51.rel from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57767&package_id=53446&release_id=218292