Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.52.rc1 available

On 26 Feb,
     Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> leafnode 1.9.52 release candidate #1 is available at
> http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/
>
> This should help server getting wedged problems. If such problems show
> up repeatedly, please run with debugmode=3 (see README's TROUBLESHOOTING
> section for syslog.conf setup instructions) and report the last few
> lines before the timeout, so we can make sure it's really a server bug,
> not a leafnode bug.

I installed this morning, no problems so far, but text.news.ntlworld.com
hasn't thrown a wobbly yet, I might try one of the more dodgy ones to see.

PCRE is included in my SuSE distribution so missing it out from leanode isn't
a problem here.

Thanks for your quick response to the problem, Matthias.
--
  Brian Duffell    RiscPC600      | StrongARM 233Mhz RISC OS 4 66Mb
  Linux PCs on RISC OS network    | <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>