[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.52.rc1 available
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.52.rc1 available
- From: Brian D <brian.duffell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:06:38 GMT
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: Messenger-Pro/2.62 (RemoteNB/1.54) (RISC-OS/4.37)
On 26 Feb,
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:
> leafnode 1.9.52 release candidate #1 is available at
> This should help server getting wedged problems. If such problems show
> up repeatedly, please run with debugmode=3 (see README's TROUBLESHOOTING
> section for syslog.conf setup instructions) and report the last few
> lines before the timeout, so we can make sure it's really a server bug,
> not a leafnode bug.
I installed this morning, no problems so far, but text.news.ntlworld.com
hasn't thrown a wobbly yet, I might try one of the more dodgy ones to see.
PCRE is included in my SuSE distribution so missing it out from leanode isn't
a problem here.
Thanks for your quick response to the problem, Matthias.
Brian Duffell RiscPC600 | StrongARM 233Mhz RISC OS 4 66Mb
Linux PCs on RISC OS network | <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Darlington Dolphin Masters ASC | <www.darlington-masters.org>
leafnode-list mailing list