[leafnode-list] Leafnode Website Pre-View - please test

Hello,

I've started reworking the Leafnode Web Site,
the sneak preview starts at

http://leafnode.sourceforge.net/nw/
http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/nw/
(both sites carry the same content)

If someone has a workaround for the Netscape 4 issue that tramples the
Leafnode logo over some links when CSS is enabled, let me know. NS4 is
fine when CSS is switched off in the Advanced Preferences.

Best Viewing Experience with Mozilla derivates, test browsers (netrik,
lynx, links, w3m) are doing fine.

If it renders improperly in some browser, let me know, too.

Oh, if you bother to peek at the source, you'll find some links
commented out. The required documents are still missing...

Comments are welcome.

TIA,