[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] "Delaybody" mode
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] "Delaybody" mode
- From: Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:46:10 +1100
- Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:59:16 +0100
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.3
Using Leafnode 1.9.42.
If I set it to use "delaybody" mode, can I do this for only some subscribed
newsgroups? Currently after running texpire, I have just over 12000 messages
from 13 groups.
There was a problem earlier about Knode or Pan in delaybody mode, not being
able to find the message body later (apparently because the message is then
given a new number.) I thought that I read somewhere that this has been
overcome. Is that correct?
It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.
- Caption to a motivational picture.
leafnode-list mailing list