[leafnode-list] leafnode keeps retrieving active list

Hello all,

I have allnews.readfreenews.net:120 (amongst other servers) in my
leafnode.config file, and even though leafnode reports no errors and
creates the active.read file, it still keeps downloading the entire
list of newsgroups from that server every time it connects. This is no
good for me since I am on a dial-up link. :-(

Leafnode doesn't do this for any other server in my config file. Any
ideas why?
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://s94306345.onlinehome.us/