Re: [leafnode-list] illegal headers

From:           	"Mike Vanecek" <leaf_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Mar 24 09:47:20 www fetchnews[23409]: error: article
> /var/spool/news/microsoft/public/frontpage/extensions/unix/1218 contained
> illegal headers

I just noticed this too, in a bunch of articles from my last run, but when I
went to look at the articles, there were not there. Is there any way to place
these bad articles in a directory like failed.postings to manually see exactly
what was bad? This error hasn't shown up before in the output that cron mails
me.

Am also running 1.9.52.rc8 on OpenBSD 3.4 (updated to current in 2003-12).
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://s94306345.onlinehome.us/