[leafnode-list] using same spool whiel testing leafnode2

Hello,

Will I have any problems if I compile leafnode2 to use the same spool dir as
1.9? I.e. files with the same names but have different formats? I'd like to
run leafnode2 side-by-side with 1.9 while testing it, and I'd ratehr not
corrupt my spool dir. :-)

BTW, does leafnode2 no longer concern itself with a  groupname? I noticed that
there is no --enable-runas-group option for configure, and a quick scan of *.c
found no getgrnam().
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://s94306345.onlinehome.us/