Re: [leafnode-list] tin: "Can't retrieve active" with 1.9.49.rel + 1.9.51.rel

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:

> It's interesting to see that there is no MODE READER or related stuff in
> the 1.9.51 logs.

> Did you really use debugmode = 3 on either version?

Yes, just checked again. I put debugmode = 3 into /etc/leafnode/config
and didn't touch it while running the tests.

> If you did, I have no idea what might be the problem. Could you try the
> attached Perl program,

Ok, you will find the logs in the attachment. I stripped the ng-lists
in 1.9.43.log, the file would have been too large otherwise. 1.9.51.log
is untouched.

I'll do the same test with tin-1.6.2, but probably not today anymore.

Martin