[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] Problems with 1.9.52-rel
- To: "Matthias Andree" <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] Problems with 1.9.52-rel
- From: "Andrew Cranson" <cranky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:21:29 +0100 (BST)
- Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:22:25 +0200
- Importance: Normal
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Reply-to: cranky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.2-art.rh9.3
>> I'm running the RPM version so will I need to remove leafnode from the
>> system and reinstall from source?
> Yes. If other people are affected by the same bug, please contact me
> off-list, I will then mail the URL of a test RPM with that patch.
I've installed 1.9.53.rc1 and it seems to be working. I'm watching it
verbosely killing the old groups and downloading the new ones so it seems
to be working. I will let you know when it's finished if it works fine.
Thanks for the great help and fantastic program!
leafnode-list mailing list