[leafnode-list] Filtering on Gmane groups

Hi,

I have a problem with leafnode and filtering.

On gmane, spams are «tagged» with a Xref header.

The added Xref is gmane.spam.detected.

I want leafnode to filter on  this header and avoid fetching the post if
this header is detected.

How can this be done easily ?

Note that  leafnode is used  to fetch news  from either my ISP  and from
Gmane hierarchy.

Thank you.
--
   ,--.    Xavier Maillard, Reims, France                   ,= ,-_-. =.
  / ,- )   http://www.emacsfr.org/                         ((_/)o o(\_))