[leafnode-list] Have you seen this bug?

Dear reader,

I had received a bug report by Dirk-Lüder Kreie that fetchnews had
created duplicates and missing message.id files. The symptom is that
articles are apparently duplicate, and can only by accessed by their
number, but not via Message-ID (functions such as "go to parent article
in thread" may access via Message-ID).

Has anyone of you seen this bug? If so, do you have logs of the
fetchnews runs from around the time when this problem first showed?

Has anyone seeing texpire remove duplicates and relink articles without
your machine crashing (particularly through losing electrical power)?

If you have something like this, particularly in 1.9.X, let me know.

Thanks,

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95