[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.9.54.rel released (STABLE) - bugfixes (texpire)
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.9.54.rel released (STABLE) - bugfixes (texpire)
- From: Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:16:26 +0200
- Delivery-date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:16:49 +0200
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110003 (No Gnus v0.3) Emacs/21.3 (gnu/linux)
BTW, I am aware that the advertisement that SourceForge added to the
announcement was not properly encoded and may have caused warnings about
"invalid quoted-printable encoding" or something like that. You can
ignore these warnings for the previous mail. It's not your fault.
Anything outside the signed part is not my fault either.
I have filed a support request with SourceForge, tracking # 957706.
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95
leafnode-list mailing list