Re: [leafnode-list] [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.9.54.rel released (STABLE) - bugfixes (texpire)

BTW, I am aware that the advertisement that SourceForge added to the
announcement was not properly encoded and may have caused warnings about
"invalid quoted-printable encoding" or something like that. You can
ignore these warnings for the previous mail. It's not your fault.
Anything outside the signed part is not my fault either.

I have filed a support request with SourceForge, tracking # 957706.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95