Re: [leafnode-list] Problems posting with leafnode after auth

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:42:36PM +0200, JUL wrote:
> Surlignage Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>:

> > As a stop-gap measure, you can get 1.9.54.rc2 for Debian Woody on i386
> > and powerpc from http://www.projectcolo.org.uk/~broonie/leafnode/ which
> > will fix your posting problem.

> I've tested the installation of this debian package but it can not satisfied
> some dependancies (like libc6 or libpcre3), and in fact I don't want to break my
> debian woody system :(

That's a sid package - the woody backport is under

  http://www.projectcolo.org.uk/~broonie/apt

(which you can use as an apt source if you wish to track current
versions of the backport).  The backport is out of date at the minute
but more current than what you're using.