[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] Problems posting with leafnode after auth
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] Problems posting with leafnode after auth
- From: JUL <JUL@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:12:19 +0200
- Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:12:28 +0200
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0
Surlignage Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>:
> I confused the URLs for unstable and woody in the projectcolo web site.
> Please apologize.
No problem :)
> The correct URL is http://www.projectcolo.org.uk/~broonie/apt/ which has
> a 1.9.53 version for i386 that has "woody" in its package name.
> Try adding this line to /etc/apt/sources.list:
> deb http://www.projectcolo.org.uk/~broonie/apt ./
> and then updating leafnode again (apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade
> - that should work.
And that's really good ! Thank You.
leafnode-list mailing list