[leafnode-list] texpire segfaults

Using Suse 9.1, previously running leafnode 1.9.52, just upgraded to
1.54.rel, same problem on both versions: texpire segfaults.

I removed EVERYTHING, including the config file, rewrote a very basic
config (server name, username and password) and tried it again.  Now
texpire segfaults in a different place in processing, but it still
segfaults.

What other information do you need?  I honestly haven't a clue.  Just
for grins, I tried the new (alpha 20040513a) version - texpire works,
but fetchnews segfaults!

Thanks!

Mike-

--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.