[leafnode-list] Articles not expiring?

I've noticed that texpire has stopped expiring articles.

I still have some dated April 29 yet texpire runs nightly.  The cron
report shows it has run correctly but hasn't located any articles to
expire.  My leafnode config file hasn't been changed in months and is
all defaults except for the first two entries (ie. my ISP's news server
and the expire time which is equal to 30 days).

I have manually run texpire with the r option and I've tried fetchnews
with the f option.  The result is still the same...each morning I notice
that texpire says there are more articles in total and nothing has been
expired.

Any suggestions?

--
Gerry Doris <gdoris@xxxxxxxxxx>