[leafnode-list] Restoring Hard Links - Texpire

I upgraded my hard drive about 3 weeks ago and installed a new version of
Linux at the same time.  I copied my news spool from the old hard drive to
the new one.  I am sure I did it wrong, I just did a "cp" on it.  Now, each
time Texpire runs, it spits out about 3 megs in a log file of restoring hard
links.  I can understand this the first time Texpire runs after the copy,
but it does it each time it runs now.  Is this normal?  Is there something I
can do?  I am running the 2.0 snapshot from 5/13.

Thanks,
Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)