[leafnode-list] delaybody as a group config option like groupexpire

Hello,

I was wondering if delaybody could be made into a group-specific option
like group expire rather thana global config option.

I like to get the occasional post from binary groups, but since I am on
dial-up getting binaries groups is a rather time consuming process. :-(

Me personally, I find it annoying to have to go through several hundred
"empty" articles in the text newsgroups I read regularly just so I can
scan the subject list of a few binaries groups and "read" a few
messages to select them for fetchnews to download the body on next run.

If the delaybody command were like groupexpire then I could do
something like

    groupdelay alt.binaries.multimedia.firefly = 1

and then only select still images to get next pass and ignore the
hundred megabyte plus video files which would take me half a day to
download. The text-only groups I want would still be completely
retrieved, as normal.
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/