Re: [leafnode-list] delaybody as a group config option like groupexpire

"Cory C. Albrecht" <cory+spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I was wondering if delaybody could be made into a group-specific option
> like group expire rather thana global config option.

This is already implemented in leafnode-2, which hasn't been officially
released yet. The alpha version of leafnode-2 which many users are happy
with can be found at http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/beta/

> If the delaybody command were like groupexpire then I could do
> something like
>
>     groupdelay alt.binaries.multimedia.firefly = 1
>
> and then only select still images to get next pass and ignore the

groupdelaybody = some.news.groups.*

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)