Re: [leafnode-list] configuration/installation oddify for 2.0

"Cory C. Albrecht" <cory+spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In the *.in which get made into the man files to install,
> "@sysconfdir/leafnode" needs to be changed to just plain "@sysconfdir"
> so theyrefer to the actual locations the programmes use.

Yup, I forgot to do this when changing the relevant part of the
configure script last time. I have fixed this in my CVS, the fix will
appear in the next leafnode-2 snapshot (there is not due date yet).

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)