Re: [leafnode-list] fetching bodies of delayed articles

"Cory C. Albrecht" <cory+spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> But what about delaybody articles that are not sucessfuly retrievd
> after all servers have been gon through? Do they get silently dropped?
> Or ar they retained, to be tried next time? How does this work?

Fetchnews should write back the numbers of articles it couldn't fetch to
the interesting.groups/GROUP.NAME file and retry at the next run. I've
wondered if I should store a time stamp (or compare against the low
mark) and expire these so the file doesn't carry around numbers of
canceled articles forever.

Is there a problem in practice with interesting.groups/* files growing
when delaybody mode is used?

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)