Re: [leafnode-list] using leafnode2 with post-only servers

"Cory C. Albrecht" <cory+leafnode@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> From:           	Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Ugh. This patch is a forward-port of leafnode-1's noread, let me know if
>> it works for you (please use the latest version from
>> http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/beta/ as the basis) - save this
>> mail to /tmp/noread.patch, unpack the leafnode source, run
>
> No joy. It still tries to read from the server.

I cannot reproduce this. It contacts the server but no group work. I
have released a new snapshot today, can I ask you to try with that one?
Perhaps it works because patching went wrong or something. I'm not 100%
confident that dependency tracking between sources and programs works
well.

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)