Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20040818a snapshot available

From:           	ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Matthias Andree)
> + Feature: Retry fetching bodies of delaybody articles only four times,
>   then give up.

What exactly is meant by "four times"? Four individual servers? Or four passes
of fetchnews though all servers?

E.g. Say I have three servers in my config. Does one pass through equal three
times (one per server) and then in the next pass the first server equals four
so the delaybody articles are dropped, not to be retried for the next two
servers in this pass?
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/