[leafnode-list] fetching the active file

Hello,

Last nigth before going to bed I ran fetchnews with -f to get the
active file for each server in my config (leafnode v2). This morning,
after running once every hour over night, it's still getting the active
file for each and every server. According to the logs one server has
been timing out on connect so it's active file hasn't been read.

But why does that mean that fetchnews must get the file for _every_
server the next time it runs?

Slo, since this was a forced active file update instead of one based on
file times from /var/spool/news/leaf.node, where is stored to redo
this?
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/