Re: [leafnode-list] Getting earlier messages into leafnode.

Thanks Matthias.  Yes, I am getting foggy in the head.  Can't even type
straight.  Mdk 9.2, Leafnode 1.9.52.  It has a 9 and a 2 in it.

Doug.

--
Commonwealth Youth Games, Bendigo, Australia- http://www.bendigo2004.com
It's all right letting yourself go as long as you can let yourself back.