[leafnode-list] always refetching active file -- patch

My leafnode config file has one server with a standard configuration and one
server with "noactive" set.  The server with "noactive" set has been offline
for the past week.
Everytime I run leafnode for the past few days, it downloads the active file
from the first server, fails to connect to the second, and then declares that
it must download the active file again next time.  Since I am on dialup, this
takes about 5 minutes each time.

I have attached a patch that fixes the behavior for me.