RE: [leafnode-list] texpire failing to expire

As an example, looking in there right now (you can't see this in Google, it tends to break the big threads up), I have a thread called "?Blinkenlights?" started on 23/5/2004, for which my server still holds the first message.  It has morphed into "Prisoners of War", "Heinlein & Preaching", "You can't argue with taste", "The later Asimov", "Amusing comments & such", "Guns", "Losing Colonies", "Linguistic Determinism", "Kingship rituals", and "Navigation history".  This thread is still going strong.

I have
	groupexpire = alt.folklore.computers 7

in my config file.