Re: [leafnode-list] texpire failing to expire

* John Carlyle- Clarke <john.cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-09-10 09:14 +0100]:

In alt.fan.robert-jordan, we have a thread with the (unchanging) subject
"The WELCOME BACK CONTRO Party Thread", which turns five on the 28th of this
month. Sometimes, like now, it's less active than at others, but I've had it
in my (1 month) spool continually since I rejoined that group in March,
2000. Google reports 5842 articles in it. Since the thread was started,
Contro has returned and left again, twice.
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." -Bill Gates, 1981