Re: [leafnode-list] spooldir owner

[resending to the list, I wasn't wide aware when replying and hit r
rather than L]

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Yvon Thoraval wrote:

> for now, i'm able, using MacSOUP to read a least the whole list of
> groups from de three nntp servers.
>
> a question is remaining of why leafnode goes down after a time ?

To save resources. You can set the timeout until disconnect in your
configuration, check config.example and the leafnode(8) manual page.

Otherwise, check your syslog output (leafnode's README.html or README
has details as do the manual pages syslogd(8) and syslog.conf(5)).

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)