Re: [leafnode-list] Problem with deleted newsgroup

Berthold HXllmann schrieb am 2004-10-05:
          ^
(Please fix your newsreader to use RFC-2047)

> I get a warning for each configured newsserver about the deleted
> 'de.comp.hardware.announce' newsgroup:
>
> # fetchnews
> de.comp.hardware.announce not found in groupinfo file

Try running fetchnews -f once. It should fix this issue.

> check_date: news.mozdev.org: clocks of upstream and this computer are more than
> 10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.

This is not your fault, news.mozdev.org's clock is off.  Write to
<usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> and ask them to fix their clock and ask them to
consider using NTP on their news server.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)