[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: Problem with deleted newsgroup
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: Problem with deleted newsgroup
- From: bhoel@xxxxxx (Berthold Höllmann)
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:26:11 +0200
- Cancel-lock: sha1:FI1Nfhxwq7Ad32/Y3AVlCFOCYkw=
- Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:30:43 +0200
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Organization: Berthold Höllmann
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1006 (Gnus v5.10.6) Emacs/21.3 (gnu/linux)
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> writes:
> Berthold HXllmann schrieb am 2004-10-05:
> (Please fix your newsreader to use RFC-2047)
I hope this is fixed now?
>> I get a warning for each configured newsserver about the deleted
>> 'de.comp.hardware.announce' newsgroup:
>> # fetchnews
>> de.comp.hardware.announce not found in groupinfo file
> Try running fetchnews -f once. It should fix this issue.
This did not fix the problem for me, and introduced it on another
>rpm -q leafnode
The problem went away after deleting
>> check_date: news.mozdev.org: clocks of upstream and this computer are more than
>> 10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.
> This is not your fault, news.mozdev.org's clock is off. Write to
> <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> and ask them to fix their clock and ask them to
> consider using NTP on their news server.
I sent them a mail again,
bhoel@xxxxxx / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
leafnode-list mailing list