[leafnode-list] How to modify what leafnode offers through XOVER ?

Hello,

I tried to see what the overview on the server offered and I saw
this:

,----
| % telnet 10.0.0.4 nntp                                                                                                                                   [1.12 1.11 - 57% 11%]
| Trying 10.0.0.4...
| Connected to 10.0.0.4.
| Escape character is '^]'.
| 200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.10.6.rel running at gnu-rox.org (my fqdn: news.gnu-rox.org)
| list overview.fmt
| 215 information follows
| Xref:full
| .
| quit
| 205 Always happy to serve!
`----

How can I add other stuff (NNTP-..., keywords, ...) ?

[P.S: no need to tell which version I am running ;)]
--
"sometimes i feel like we're making emacs better and better because we don't
 know what to do with emacs once it is finished."

    -- AlexSchroeder on #emacs @OPN