[leafnode-list] Turning off check_date notices

I just upgraded to the latest version. I have fetchnews running every 10 mins. Usually every hour, sometimes right after another, I get this message emailed to me (the output of cron jobs get emailed to me.

check_date: hidden.news.server: clocks of upstream and this computer are more than
10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.

I changed the name of the server, obviously. But I know my clock is correct (it syncs to the atomic clock) so that means the news server's time is out of sync. Is there a way to not print out this error? I guess I could get creative with the cron job and redirect output to a script that will hide messages I don't want, but don't want to if I don't have to.

-- VR vr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx